‘So i guess what i reached two blogging milestones today: I gained 50 followers ( I really don’t know how) and I’ve been nominated for my first award. I want to thank Zoe for nominating me. I’m also really ill and look like the ghost of a very bitter librarian (that was specific), so this has really cheered me up.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer eleven questions sent by the nominee
- Nominate eleven new blogs
- Write eleven new questions
- List the rules
What is the one thing that you want to do in life, no matter what? It may seem stupid, but i really want go go on a road trip with my friends and do that kicking the leaning tower of Pisa photo.
If you could fly, where would be the first place you go to?
I would go to the pub my grandad owned in his thirties. Although its been sold to someone else I really want to see it even if it is in Ireland (don’t ask).
Which Hogwarts house would you want to be, irrelevant of whether you have been sorted on Pottermore?
Well I’ve been sorted into Gryffindor ( i’m the Neville), but i’m pretty sure i’m a Hufflepuff. Their so mellow and are good finders, which is extremely true as i’m always finding stuff down the bottom of the sofa.
If you had the choice now, would you like a younger sister or brother?
Well i already have a younger brother and he’s annoying af, but i really want a younger sister so i could pass on my wisdom to her and then my dad would get even more pissed off with 3 daughters.
Would you rather have long hair or long finger nails (my nails grow really fast and my hair doesn’t which is really annoying)?
I recently chopped of my hair into a lob (long bob) and i miss my long hair so much. You can only do so much with short hair and I hate growing out my nails for some reason.
Square or circle?
Circles. Squares are boring ( no offense to you square people). Guess i’ll have to be there than risk being square..
How do you like your eggs (poached/fried/scrambled/boiled)?
Now if i was a fuckboi i would say fertilised, but i’m not so i guess i like the whites scrambled or half boiled with soldiers.
What your favourite feature of yourself?
Idk my lips i guess they’re the only thing on my face that looks half decent plus they kinda look like Kylie Jenners post lip injections (not really) so yeah.
Which book turned film is your favourite?
I remember reading a second wind when i was very young, eventhough it was french i really loved it and a couple years ago i discovered there was a film inspired by it called the intouchables and honestly it is one of my favourite films ever. It still makes me cry like little baby to this day.
Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
Harry Potter soz. I really like the hobbit book tho.
Would you rather be a millionaire and be unhappy or be poor but incredibly happy?
Well i depends how poor, but if i was a millionaire i could just enroll in a happiness course or buy a puppy cause anyone who has a puppy is never truly unhappy.
- Whats your most embarrassing memory?
- Coffee or Tea?
- What would you do if you could be invisible for one whole day?
- Do you have an annoying catchphrase?
- What is your biggest regret in life so far?
- What television show do you plan your day around in order to see it live? (Don’t lie i know you all have one)
- If your life was a movie, which actor would play you?
- If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
- If you inherited or won a million pounds, what would you do with it?
- Of all your pet-peeves, which is the weirdest?
- What’s your favorite joke? (the cheesier the better)
Good luck and I guess bye.