I mean it’s as simple as the title (that literally makes no sense now as i changed the title, but i can’t think of a different opening now so), i changed my blog layout again. If any of you were here from the birth of of Rants, Raves and Rambles then you would be aware that i was very worried about the aesthetics of this blog. I changed the theme almost every week, because i wasn’t satisfied the the old one. My former one lasted the longest and although i was content with it i didn’t actually like it. If i am going to be honest i will probably change this one too so yeah.
I also want to change what i write about as nowadays i’ve just been writing about actual topics, which is actually a good thing, but i just miss the days when i would just rant about all my first world problems coffee induced at 11, with little to no editing. Writing when the sun hasn’t set just feels unnatural to me. I like the atmosphere of writing when its dark outside with a coffee in hand. I have no idea the fuck why, its probably more productive to write in the morning, but i honestly can’t be asked. I’ve also been procrastinating like crazy. I’ve basically ditched my camp nano story, i mean i’m writing it in my head and have analysed the fuck out of my characters, but i just can’t get pen to paper. I also have a shit ton of essays due, my fault for choosing 3 humanities (whyyyy) and my end of years are coming up so you know theres that.
I also have hated the fact that i usually stayed inside the majority of of my holidays. I usually don’t make plans with people in the holidays for the most part, because i like staying inside being an asocial twat, but i actually went out of my way to make sure i have plans every single day of this easter holiday and it was going perfectly until today. I arranged to meet up with a group of people i’ve basically known my whole life, but we haven’t really met up lately and our groupchat’s kinda dead. We go to different schools so i thought i would re-kindle our friendships and its was planned to perfection until they decided to cancel TODAY MORNING. I was so pissed and their reason for canceling was because one of the guys got invited to go ice-skating with another mutual close friend of mine. Therefore they thought it would be a good idea to call off the whole thing because of that one guy. We’re meeting up again on Friday which has totally messed up my schedule. I’m too much of a pussy to actually confront them on their bs-itude (its totally a word) so i’m just ranting about it here.
I’ve also been wanting to share more personal things in my life on this blog, but i’m actually really scared real life people will find it. I have a bunch of shit about my living situation, my health and other bullshit i’m dealing with. I have also realised that i don’t have anyone i can share this with. I’ve hinted about it before, but to be honest its like they could really give a shit anymore. So yeah i might just do that, because writing it down isn’t enough for me and its kinda slowly eating me away.
So that was really serious, god lets save that for a different depressing post yeah. So in other news i thought i should let you know that i got sent my first ever dick pic yesterday. Before you all ask and judge me i did not ask for this picture. My “friend” started sending me very graphic texts about what he would do to me *vomits* and i sent back numerous sarcastic texts thinking that his friends had hijacked his phone. He then replies to this by sending pictures of his lower regions. Jesus i don’t think i’ve ever been so traumatised. I immediately deleted these and blocked his number, because i was informed by my sister, who has unfortunately a lot of experience with this, that it is illegal to have these pictures on your phone. He then DMed me on my personal twitter and Instagram asking why i blocked him. Seriously you are honestly asking me why i blocked you. Really?? I am honestly bricking it thinking about going back to school and seeing him. So yeah these past couple of days have been really weird for me. So yeah i guess bye.
Guess who’s back, back again. Alyssa’s back tell your friends that shes posting another tag. Jesus does that sound forced. Over this short break of contemplation, i’ve realised that its almost been a year since i first started this blog and you still don’t know a lot about me. I mean i try to keep this anonymous as i can, just incase some rl people find this (one of my biggest fears). Anyway i’ve been tagged by the amazing Hattie and i seriously hope you all check out her blog, like now before you even read this. This tag was created by the blogging legend Elm herself. So yeah here goes nothing
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
2. Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
4. You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
5. After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Unique things about me:
- My fingers are double jointed, so i can bend the top bit (i have no idea what the fuck its called) whilst keeping the rest of it completely straight. I also love creeping my friends out with this.
- I was diagnosed with acute insomnia around 10 months ago and so i have used this to my advantage by being an annoying git and texting my friends at an ungodly hours.
- I was born with a shit kidney that produces too much protein and so i get to take days of school and travel into central London for appointments and then fuck about for the rest of day.
- In year one i got into a physical fight with a guy for stealing my hat and dipping it in mud. I then got married to him the next week after he proposed to me with a haribo ring. We’re friends to this day.
- Sometimes when i’m alone i pretend i’m making a youtube video, basically i talk to myself.
- I can go from “i really like you” to “I literally want to decapitate your head and feed it to my neigbours cat” in a matter of seconds.
- I can bingewatch all 6 of the wrong turn movies (shit cannibal movies) whenever my friends around
- I can play all of the high school musical 1 soundtrack on the guitar and saxophone (i was really bored in summer)
- I have lied about my age plenty a time to get part time work ( just one more year until i don’t have to)
- I’ve kinda gotten sick of paying 20p for a bic pen so if i just see pen lying around in a classroom i will probably steal it (judge me, i know i’m breaking the law)
- I lip sync to musical numbers all the time, mostly because i have been told many a time that i cannot sing for shit so yeah.
- Everyone tells me i have a mix between a scottish/cockney accent, probably because my grandma is scottish, but i don’t live anywhere near the east end??
- The only person i will ever actively facetime is my grandma, because she lives in Edinburgh and we like to watch our soaps together. She is also the person that got me into period dramas
- As mentioned in my about page i had the biggest crush on my schools site team manager, even though all i ever see him doing is mowing the grass. I’ve thankfully kinda gone off him, but he will always have a place in my heart though i doubt he even knows my name.
- I hate the smell of petrol stations, wet grass and peanut butter
- I end all my blog posts with so yeah bye, because my teacher has literally gone out of her way to stop me from end all my class presentations with so um yeah. I like pissing people off, eventhough she has no idea i have this blog.
Thoughts in life
and anyone one else who wants to do it, because its actually a really fun tag to do. So yeah i guess bye :).