Guess who’s back, back again. Alyssa’s back tell your friends that shes posting another tag. Jesus does that sound forced. Over this short break of contemplation, i’ve realised that its almost been a year since i first started this blog and you still don’t know a lot about me. I mean i try to keep this anonymous as i can, just incase some rl people find this (one of my biggest fears). Anyway i’ve been tagged by the amazing Hattie and i seriously hope you all check out her blog, like now before you even read this. This tag was created by the blogging legend Elm herself. So yeah here goes nothing
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
2. Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
4. You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
5. After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Unique things about me:
- My fingers are double jointed, so i can bend the top bit (i have no idea what the fuck its called) whilst keeping the rest of it completely straight. I also love creeping my friends out with this.
- I was diagnosed with acute insomnia around 10 months ago and so i have used this to my advantage by being an annoying git and texting my friends at an ungodly hours.
- I was born with a shit kidney that produces too much protein and so i get to take days of school and travel into central London for appointments and then fuck about for the rest of day.
- In year one i got into a physical fight with a guy for stealing my hat and dipping it in mud. I then got married to him the next week after he proposed to me with a haribo ring. We’re friends to this day.
- Sometimes when i’m alone i pretend i’m making a youtube video, basically i talk to myself.
- I can go from “i really like you” to “I literally want to decapitate your head and feed it to my neigbours cat” in a matter of seconds.
- I can bingewatch all 6 of the wrong turn movies (shit cannibal movies) whenever my friends around
- I can play all of the high school musical 1 soundtrack on the guitar and saxophone (i was really bored in summer)
- I have lied about my age plenty a time to get part time work ( just one more year until i don’t have to)
- I’ve kinda gotten sick of paying 20p for a bic pen so if i just see pen lying around in a classroom i will probably steal it (judge me, i know i’m breaking the law)
- I lip sync to musical numbers all the time, mostly because i have been told many a time that i cannot sing for shit so yeah.
- Everyone tells me i have a mix between a scottish/cockney accent, probably because my grandma is scottish, but i don’t live anywhere near the east end??
- The only person i will ever actively facetime is my grandma, because she lives in Edinburgh and we like to watch our soaps together. She is also the person that got me into period dramas
- As mentioned in my about page i had the biggest crush on my schools site team manager, even though all i ever see him doing is mowing the grass. I’ve thankfully kinda gone off him, but he will always have a place in my heart though i doubt he even knows my name.
- I hate the smell of petrol stations, wet grass and peanut butter
- I end all my blog posts with so yeah bye, because my teacher has literally gone out of her way to stop me from end all my class presentations with so um yeah. I like pissing people off, eventhough she has no idea i have this blog.
and anyone one else who wants to do it, because its actually a really fun tag to do. So yeah i guess bye :).